- 3/4 cup halved, thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 quarts seedless, cubed watermelon
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted black olive halves
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Prep time – 30 minutes
Ready in 30 minutes
Place the onion slices in a small bowl with the lime juice. Let stand for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon cubes, feta cheese, black olives, onions with the lime juice, and mint. Drizzle olive oil on top and blend. Dig in and be prepared for a pleasant surprise!
Per Serving: 157 calories; 10 g fat; 14.8 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 315 mg sodium.