- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak (trimmed and cut against the grain in thin strips)
- 2 cups large diced pineapple
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1/2 pound green beans (trimmed and cut in half crosswise)
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
Prep time – 30 minutes
Ready in 30 minutes
Makes 4 Servings
In a large skillet or wok, heat oil on medium-high.
Stir in curry paste and cook about 30 seconds or until fragrant.
Stir in steak and cook for about 2 minutes or until browned.
Stir in green beans and pineapple and cook for about 1 minute or until pineapple starts to release juices.
Add broth and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 8 minutes until green beans are crisp-tender.
Serve over rice and top with basil.
Beef and Pineapple Red Curry Recipe – Martha Stewart